COMMERCE AND ECONOMICS
The Discipline of Commerce and Economics is a renowned discipline of LPU, known for its curriculum that focuses on industry and technology, its interactive, hands-on pedagogy, and its intense industry interaction, which involves the training of both domestic and foreign business professionals. The discipline is attended by students from all over the world. Graduates develop holistically and are ready for successful entrepreneurship and professions abroad thanks to a diversified campus and multicultural environment teeming with student activities.
To be a leading business discipline, globally recognized for grooming management professionals with leadership and research skills along with entrepreneurial orientation and the ability to take decisions to attain excellence and pursue policies that balance the interest of all stakeholders.
- Deliver rigorous outcome-based learning experience to prepare students for global careers and lifelong learning attitude.
- Instill research and analytical decision-making skills for business leadership.
- Creating ecosystem for nurturing business ideas, incubation and entrepreneurship.
- Developing social sensitivity and maximizing exposure to co-curricular and extra-curricular activities for holistic development.
- Providing opportunities for industry interface to develop insights into industry practices.