Agriculture Discipline, Lovely Professional University is first private discipline accredited by Indian Council of Agricultural Research. The LPU agriculture programme is outlined and conveyed with a target of wholesome development of students. Agriculture Discipline offers programs with up to date curriculum designed to suits the aspirations of agricultural industries as well as major research and development sectors. The Discipline offers world class equipped laboratories, library and faculty for one to one assistance. Special emphasis is given to students for hand on training experience by assigning live projects (Agricultural work) in university agricultural research farms and experiential learning on different agricultural units.
To become a globally recognized discipline of Agriculture nurturing professionals, researchers, and entrepreneurs through academic endeavors, research, and outreach to contribute to society for sustainable development.
- To instill knowledge and skills through experiential learning with measurable outcomes.
- To connect with industries and farming communities for curriculum development and training opportunities.
- To address societal issues related to regional, national and global challenges through meaningful research.
- To create professionals with the spirit of lifelong learning that leads to inspiring careers.
- To nurture ethically competent agriculturists, researchers, and entrepreneurs.